Our technicians have over 30 years of combined experience working on and modifying vehicles!
This ranges from partial and full restorations to late model turbo and v8 swap applications, we’ve got you covered!
LS engine swaps into early and late model chassis
JZ/RB/VQ/VG/VH/SR engine series into a number of different chassis
Click to expand the images
Nitrous, aspiration conversions – turbo and superchargers, engine builds.
Suspension, Wheels, and Tires
- Coiler and suspension set up
- Air bag systems for lowered cars who want adjustable height
- Selection of wheels and tires for lowered cars to lifted trucks
- Leveling kits on early and late model trucks
- Suspension lifts on early and late model trucks
- Setting up a lowered car for fitment or stance.
Interior & Exterior
- Installation of body kits, including wide body and over fenders
- Canards – Strake and directive panels
- Wing installation
- Lighting – both inside and outside of the vehicle.
- Light bars, accent lighting, fog lights, etc.
- Gauge pod installation
- Interior wrapping
- Re upholstery
- Mig and Tig welding on a wide variety of metals
- Wiring swaps, gauges (including making factory clusters work with swaps)
- Race car / hot rod harnesses, and diagnosing diagnosing electrical issues
- Installing audio equipment from basic speaker
- Head unit upgrades
- addition of a sub-woofer